The Killer Immortal Shinobi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Killer Immortal Shinobi ~ We Rise from our Ashes.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

Male Posts : 99
Offense : The way of the ninja is set by his ninjutsu power! So of course I'm a ninjutsu user...

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime Empty
PostSubject: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime   Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:09 am

The first most important anime that we all like ( I think), is Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.
Some technical information:
Naruto is written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto!
Spoiler:
The anime was produced by Studio Pierrot and Aniplex. It premiered across Japan on the terrestrial TV Tokyo network and the anime satellite television network Animax on October 3, 2002.
The first series lasted 220 episodes, while Naruto Shippuden, a sequel to the original series, has been airing since February 15, 2007. In addition to the anime series, Studio Pierrot has developed six movies:Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow, Legend of the Stone of Gelel, Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom, Naruto: Shippūden the Movie, Naruto Shippūden 2: Bonds, Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire, Naruto Shippūden 4: The Lost Tower,for the series and several original video animations (OVAs).
Well here are some info I gathered that I think are important; I've only watched all of Naruto, but I've only watched some episodes from Naruto Shippuden: 165 episodes.

Now let the talks begin
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DragonOfTheDark

DragonOfTheDark

Male Posts : 230
Offense : Weapon FTW!

PostSubject: Re: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime   Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:30 pm

When Naruto aired when I was in sixth grade, I liked it A LOT.
I still do, but I used to watch on on DirecTV and I don't have
that anymore. xD
I have been loosing my interest in finishing Naruto, but I still
like it. It is the first anime I started watching, besides Pokemon
and Yu-Gi-Oh. xD
Anyways, I still gotta watch 10 episodes of Naruto so I start
Naruto Shippuden. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo
sakusake

sakusake

Male Posts : 122
Offense : the super, exelent, powerful, all-mighty GENJUTSU..... just perfect :)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime   Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:33 pm

plz tell me if this is about the anime or the manga. becouse i don't what to spoil the anime ones the story.... or just put it in a spoiler???
Back to top Go down
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

Male Posts : 99
Offense : The way of the ninja is set by his ninjutsu power! So of course I'm a ninjutsu user...

PostSubject: Re: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime   Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 am

I don't really understand the question, but here I'm talking about Naruto Anime, so if you've only watched Naruto and Naruto Shippuden you can read and post here. Not so many spoilers!
Back to top Go down
DragonOfTheDark

DragonOfTheDark

Male Posts : 230
Offense : Weapon FTW!

PostSubject: Re: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime   Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:19 am

I think he is saying that if someone is gonna spot a sopiler
Spoiler:

xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Kurusedo
sakusake

sakusake

Male Posts : 122
Offense : the super, exelent, powerful, all-mighty GENJUTSU..... just perfect :)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime   Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 am

haha thx dragon (i say it the hard way) lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime   Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden Anime
Page 1 of 1