The Killer Immortal Shinobi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Killer Immortal Shinobi ~ We Rise from our Ashes.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach Anime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

Male Posts : 99
Offense : The way of the ninja is set by his ninjutsu power! So of course I'm a ninjutsu user...

Bleach Anime Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:53 pm

First thing I want to say is that 4 years ago when somebody told me to watch Bleach, I was like "Ok, maybe later", but after 2-3 months somebody post a link on a site and after I watched the first episode I was like: "OMG that's so awesome" and I've watched until episode 203. That was the last episode I saw. I don't think that I can make so many comments, but I'll try!
Some few information about it:
Spoiler:
That's all for now. Start some discussion Smile
Back to top Go down
kage_naruto

kage_naruto

Male Posts : 19
Offense : WEAPONS IS POWER!!!!!

Bleach Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Anime   Bleach Anime Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:15 am

D3xt3rX wrote:
First thing I want to say is that 4 years ago when somebody told me to watch Bleach, I was like "Ok, maybe later", but after 2-3 months somebody post a link on a site and after I watched the first episode I was like: "OMG that's so awesome" and I've watched until episode 203. That was the last episode I saw. I don't think that I can make so many comments, but I'll try!
Some few information about it:
Spoiler:
That's all for now. Start some discussion Smile
bleach is so awesome i watch it the same day it came out lol! i watch up to 309 witch came out today it so awesome
Back to top Go down

Bleach Anime
Page 1 of 1