The Killer Immortal Shinobi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Killer Immortal Shinobi ~ We Rise from our Ashes.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

Male Posts : 99
Offense : The way of the ninja is set by his ninjutsu power! So of course I'm a ninjutsu user...

Naruto manga         [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i] Empty
PostSubject: Naruto manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Naruto manga         [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:41 am

Ok the Naruto manga it's a masterpiece - from my perspective - not only because it's so popular, or that in most of the sites it's No.1, or that he has won many awards, but because it's so awesome and even the way it's drawn it's so cooool.
Masashi Kishimoto is a master genius, even though I curse him every week for the shortness of the chapters, but he knows what he's doing!

So now I'm reading it every week and now I'm at chapter 526 and it's in the middle of action.....but I'm not commenting anymore until someone else post on the topic

Another technical informations: The manga was first published by Shueisha in 1999 in the 43rd issue of Japan's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine. Currently, the manga is still being serialized with fifty-one tankōbon volumes released so far.
Naruto premiered in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine in 1999. The first 238 chapters are known as Part I, and constitute the first part of the Naruto storyline.
Manga chapters 239 to 244 comprise a gaiden series focusing on the background of the character Kakashi Hatake.
All subsequent chapters belong to Part II, which continues the storyline in Part I after a two and a half year time gap. Besides the regular Naruto manga, a spin-off series focused in the character of Rock Lee started being published in Shueisha's Super Strong Jump since December 2010.

PS: Sorry for posting so many info.....if you're not going to read it then it's fine, you don't have too. Only if you are an otaku like me Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
GOOMOONRYONG

GOOMOONRYONG

Male Posts : 15
Offense : Black Heaven & Earth

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Naruto manga         [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:24 am

Naruto is an awesome manga and a great anime to watch. i think I'm currently at chapter 551 on the manga and have seen all the episode that are available online.
Back to top Go down
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

Male Posts : 99
Offense : The way of the ninja is set by his ninjutsu power! So of course I'm a ninjutsu user...

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Naruto manga         [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:49 am

Really? I thought you are only a Bleach fan....
So you say you like it so far. The last chapter was really awesome; combining their power to destroy Chibaku Tensei.

I want to see Kabuto reaction over losing such a trump card...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Naruto manga         [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]
Page 1 of 1