The Killer Immortal Shinobi Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Killer Immortal Shinobi ~ We Rise from our Ashes.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

Male Posts : 99
Offense : The way of the ninja is set by his ninjutsu power! So of course I'm a ninjutsu user...

Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Empty
PostSubject: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:40 am

Sorry I forgot to put it here.

Unique vision of afterlife (in my opinion), nice effects and a good storyline, so that makes Bleach an unique and top 3 manga. Noriaki "Tite" Kubo made a really good manga with "Shinigami".

As before please fell free to start a discussion about it.
Back to top Go down
sapam

sapam

Female Posts : 139
Offense : I m one the proud weapon user.....

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:51 pm

is ichigo strong as aizen
Back to top Go down
https://immortalkiller.forumotion.com
GOOMOONRYONG

GOOMOONRYONG

Male Posts : 15
Offense : Black Heaven & Earth

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:41 pm

At first he is not but, when Ichigo learns the final form of Getsuga Tenshou he is.
Back to top Go down
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

Offense : The way of the ninja is set by his ninjutsu power! So of course I'm a ninjutsu user...

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 am

Yeah, but you must not compare Aizen with Ichigo.....
Aizen was just a captain with alot of power, but ichigo is still an unknown.......his power is increasing exponentially every time.
So Aizen didn't stand a chance, even though his plan was flawless; he made the mistake of underestimating his enemy
Back to top Go down
GOOMOONRYONG

GOOMOONRYONG

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:13 pm

indeed he did. so have you read the new season?
Back to top Go down
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 am

Yeah, I am at day with it! Just yesterday I read the last release and I was very existed with how the things have developed.....pretty cool right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOOMOONRYONG

GOOMOONRYONG

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:18 am

yeah it is. can't wait to see what will happen know that ichigo has his powers back.
Back to top Go down
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 am

I really like his look on his face right after he regained his powers Very Happy, something like "you're so f***ed up!".
Can't wait to see what powers he has now that Getsuga Tenshu was stolen...
Back to top Go down
GOOMOONRYONG

GOOMOONRYONG

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:24 pm

I hope he rips out their powers. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:36 am

Well, that's a big reiatsu......I think that now he will brake that bastard in pieces
I so enjoyed the reunion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOOMOONRYONG

GOOMOONRYONG

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:01 am

same. can't want wait to see the reunion and I wonder if they have filled in the missing captain spots?
Back to top Go down
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:05 am

Maybe they had.....Rengi looks like one right now and even Ikkaku is looking like a captain in the background

But I think that we will find out in the next issue
Back to top Go down
D3xt3rX

D3xt3rX

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:07 am

Risking to make a double post, I have to say that this week was not so great......as expected everyone has chosen his/hers enemy, but I have to give credit to Zaraki Kenpachi. He sure knows how to close with a blast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GOOMOONRYONG

GOOMOONRYONG

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:39 am

indeed. lets hope that Ichigo also has his hollow powers now that his full bring is gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]    Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach manga [i]Spoiler alert!!![/i]
Page 1 of 1